Until the November 3rd Election
TAKE BACK THE SENATE TO RESCUE OUR DEMOCRACY
Trump took the GOP Senators’ refusal to convict him as a green light to escalate his assault on the rule of law. In just two weeks, he’s:
- Punished impeachment trial witnesses
- Publicly interfered in Stone’s criminal sentencing
- Demanded Barr “clean house” at DOJ, claiming a “seditious conspiracy” by a “criminal gang” at FBI and DOJ
- Falsely declared himself America’s “chief law enforcement officer”
- Granted executive clemency to rich, corrupt, undeserving, white-collar felons, whose crimes mirrored his own
The GOP Senators’ inaction makes them directly responsible for his latest affront to our democracy—an excellent reason to do everything possible to send them packing in November.
Of the twelve Super States targeted by Swing Left, seven (Arizona, Colorado, Texas, Iowa, Georgia [2 seats], North Carolina, Maine) have Senators who refused to impeach Trump that are up for reelection. We can help their soon-to-be-chosen Dem opponents with money, canvassing, and exhortations to register and vote.
We all must join this fight to take back the Senate, sending a clear message that those who undermine our democracy and violate their constitutional duties have no place in our government.
What? Take Back The Senate!
**ACTION ONE: TAKE ACTION IN 2020 TO TAKE BACK THE SENATE AND PROTECT OUR DEMOCRACY**
Between now and November commit to doing the following on a regular basis:
- Early money matters. Donate with ORD2 Indivisible, Indivisible Oregon and Swing Left to elect a NEW SENATE by helping to support those candidates who will throw out Trump’s lackeys in November. Every donation to flip the Senate is one step closer to defeating Mitch McConnell as Senate Majority Leader.
- Sign up for Swing Left’s regular letter writing parties at Take Action Now.
- Call Congress with ORD2 Indivisible at least weekly to regularly remind our Members of Congress of the importance of securing our elections.
**ACTION TWO: BE AN ORD2 INDIVISIBLE ACTIVIST**
Visit the ORD2 Indivisible Event Calendar on a regular basis to keep updated on local activities. Participate with us as often as you can. We also encourage you to submit events to be added to the ORD2 Indivisible Event Calendar and help us keep current with our event postings. https://ord2indivisible.org/submit-your-event/
U. S. Senator Ron Wyden Jefferson County Town Hall – Madras
TODAY: February 21 @ 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Oregon State Senator Jeff Golden Town Hall – Medford
TOMORROW: February 22 @ 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Democratic Presidential Candidates Debate Watch Party – Medford
February 25 @ 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
De-escalation Training – Talent
March 7 @ 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
ORD2 Indivisible General Meeting Featuring Representative Pam Marsh – Phoenix
March 9 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Rogue Indivisible Spring Fundraising Event & Silent Auction – Grants Pass
March 11 @ 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm
VOTER ISSUES PROJECT ROLLOUT & PIZZA PARTY – TALENT
March 16 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Women’s March Southern Oregon – Medford
March 29 @ 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
ORD2 Indivisible 2020 Fundraising Campaign
As we approach what will be the most important election of our lifetimes, ORD2 Indivisible wants to be in a secure financial position to help engage as many voters in our district in the election process as possible. To accomplish this goal we are conducting the ORD2 Indivisible 2020 fundraising campaign. Click on the image below to donate.
To make a donation by check, please make the check payable to ORD2 Indivisible and mail to:
P.O. Box 1242, Phoenix, OR 97535
ORD2 Indivisible is partnering with Jobs With Justice Southern Oregon and Washington Federal Bank to gather warm adult clothing for the homeless. We are also asking for tarps, throw blankets and sleeping bags.
Please donate generously!
Post-impeachment, Trump declares himself the ‘chief law enforcement officer’ of America
Republicans have unleashed an ethical monster
Trump Takes Up Call for Barr to ‘Clean House’ at Justice Dept.
Trump world now awaits a Roger Stone pardon
12 States Where Democrats Could Flip the Senate
The 10 most vulnerable senators in 2020: Republicans play defense