DAYS UNTIL MID-TERM BALLOTS WILL BE MAILED: 82
DAYS UNTIL MID-TERM BALLOTS ARE DUE: 102
PROTECT THE TRUMP/RUSSIA INVESTIGATION
AS THE GOP TURNS UP THE HEAT
Trump is trying to distract us from the inexorable progress of the Trump/Russia investigation, handled not just by Mueller, but by other areas of the DOJ. Trump:
- Colluded with Putin in plain sight in Helsinki
- Sided with Putin about election interference, walked that back, then walked back the walk-back!
- Said Putin’s absurd proposal to question Ambassador McFaul was an “interesting idea”
- Lied about the Carter Page FISA applications
- Invited Putin to Washington, then after near-universal condemnation, “postponed” it until next year
- Asserted that Russia will interfere in the 2018 elections to help Democrats!
Greg Walden remains loyal to Trump!
Other GOP leaders joined Trump in undermining the rule of law by:
- Seeking to impeach Rosenstein to provide cover for Trump to fire him
- Refusing to pass legislation to safeguard the Midterms
- Lying about the FISA applications
Trump and Putin alone know what was said at the “secret summit.” The Trump/Russia investigation will reveal how Trump is compromised. The Manafort trial begins next week. Maria Butina—accused Russian agent with ties to the NRA—is jailed. Cohen’s vast trove of information will inevitably come to light.
Protect Rosenstein and Mueller!
Complete the Investigation!
**ACTION ONE: MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO IF ROSENSTEIN OR MUELLER IS REMOVED**
Nationwide Plan: http://TrumpIsNotAboveTheLaw.org/
Once you access this site, enter your zip code to find the nearest proposed event. ORD2 Indivisible will mobilize at Vogel Plaza in Medford; other gatherings are proposed for Ashland, Grants Pass and Klamath Falls.
Make sure you’re ready to show up and defend democracy!
**ACTION TWO: CALL OUR SENATORS**
Portland: (503) 326-7525, DC: (202) 224-5244
Salem: (503) 589-4555, Eugene: (541) 431-0229
Medford: (541) 858-5122, Bend: (541) 330-9142
La Grande: (541) 960-7691
SENATOR JEFF MERKLEY
Portland: (503) 326-3386, DC: (202) 224-3753
Salem: (503) 362-8102, Eugene: (541) 465-6750
Medford: (541) 608-9102, Bend: (541) 318-1298
Pendleton: (541) 278-1129
**ACTION THREE: CALL COMPLICIT GREG WALDEN**
It has become clear that we need a different Congress to protect our institutions and democracy.
- Make sure you and everyone you know is registered to vote.
- Join the ORD2 Indivisible team of volunteers. We Need You! Send an e-mail to email@example.com letting us know what you’d like to do or to learn more about our volunteer opportunities and needs.
- Learn more about Jamie McLeod-Skinner, candidate for the Oregon District 2 US House of Representatives seat, https://jamiefororegon.com/
- Make sure every candidate for Congress is answering questions about how they will work to protect our institutions and democracy.
2018 is the most important election in our lifetimes.