https://ord2indivisible.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/ord2Logo-300x105.png 0 0 Web Team Leader https://ord2indivisible.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/ord2Logo-300x105.png Web Team Leader2017-03-01 23:00:492017-03-01 23:00:49SC Action Items: 2017-03-01
- Notify those who post non-ORD2 Indivisible sponsored events on our Facebook page:
While we are pleased to have other groups / organizations post events on our website, please include “This is not an ORD2 Indivisible sponsored event“ within your posting.
- Add “an independent” to first sentence of the Mission Statement:
Oregon District 2 Indivisible is an independent grassroots organization dedicated to resisting the Trump Agenda.
- Determine feasibility of conducting our next public introductory in early April (possible location SOU
- Present suggestions for holding a Round Robin style meeting including Team Coordinators at next SC meeting (March 8, 2017)
- Determine feasibility of conducting a social event for ORD2 Indivisible volunteers
- Each SC member will provide an update / summary regarding the area where they function as liaison over the course of the next week
- Contact Walden’s office to schedule our next meeting with the ORD2 Indivisible SC Update on ACA activity
- Order bumper stickers of various designs
- Review meeting posting requests and approve for posting on Facebook
- Add Volunteers Needed notification on website: We are forming a team to identify, follow and report on local and state issues. This includes but is not limited to resolutions, legislation, rulings and candidates.
- Draft a description of and definition for the Action Team. Present at next SC meeting
- Select Team Coordinator
- Draft “What Can I Do Today” list to assist ORD2 participants take actions in addition to regular CTAs. Present at next SC meeting.
- Add “Evolving ORD2 Organizational Chart” to website
- Review Bylaws draft, present suggested revisions at next SC meeting
- Create “Fund Development” team
- Crate “Legal Team”
- Open ORD2 Indivisible P. O. Box