A Better Oregon is holding holding Health Care focused A Better Oregon has cancelled their Ashland event due to the scheduling of Alan DeBoer Town Hall meetings this month in Oregon. including one in Ashland on Wednesday, July 26th.
Medford: Tuesday, July 25th from 6:00-7:30 p.m. at RCC/SOU Higher Education Center (Multipurpose Room, 101 S. Bartlett Rd.)
Talent: Wednesday, July 26th from 6:00-7:30 p.m. at the Talent Town Hall (206 E. Main St.)
From A Better Oregon: “You’ve probably heard by now that Oregon leaders bucked the national trend and did something incredible this session by passing the Health Care Protections bill, preserving health care for 375,000 low-income Oregonians and reduced premiums for 220,000. While Trump and the national GOP are doing everything they can to take health care away from families, Oregon leaders have gone a different direction.
But the Oregon GOP is now working to undo all this progress. Rep. Parrish and fellow Oregon Republicans have launched Referendum 301 in an attempt to bring Trump-style health care cuts to Oregon. If successful, 375,000 Oregonians would lose their health care and 220,000 more would see their premiums rise.
Parrish and the Oregon GOP have 84 days left to qualify this referendum and we have to stop them. A series of health care focused town halls are scheduled for the end of July, and we need you to join us! These town halls are crucial to ensuring that health care opponents don’t succeed. Please fill out this RSVP form to indicate which town hall you will be attending!
- Bend: Monday, July 24th from 6:30-7:30 p.m. at the Deschutes Public (601 NW Wall St), Brooks Room.
- Hood River: Tuesday, July 25th from 6:30-8 p.m. at the Hood River Armory (1590 12th St)
Ashland: Wednesday, July 26th from 6:30-8 p.m. at the Ashland Public Library (410 Siskiyou Blvd)
- Medford: Tuesday, July 25th from 6-7:30 p.m. at RCC/SOU Higher Education Center (Multipurpose Room, 101 S. Bartlett Rd.)
- Talent: Wednesday, July 26th from 6:00-7:30 p.m. at the Talent Town Hall (206 E. Main St.)
- West Linn: Tuesday, August 1st from 6:30-8 p.m. at the West Linn Adult Community Center, Maple Room (1180 Rosemont Rd)
Together, we can protect health care access in Oregon. We look forward to seeing you there!“